Shipping & Delivery
General Shipping Info
We take the utmost care to ensure your Lindauer chocolate confections arrive safe and fresh.
- We ship all orders via USPS and UPS—rates vary, based on order size, destination(s), and time of year.
- We package orders according to size and use the most economic packaging materials and shipping option.
- Once a shipment leaves our facility, its delivery date may be subject to external factors (e.g., inclement weather or holiday related delays).
Unhappy with your delivery or shipping options? Contact: Susan@Lindauerconfections.com.
Important Shipping Dates
We want to get your chocolates to you on time!
- All orders placed before 10 a.m. PST will ship on the date received (if a business day).
- Orders placed after 10 a.m. PST will ship on the next business day.
- One week for nationwide ground delivery
- Two days for Pacific Northwest ground delivery/two-day shipping
- One day for next-day delivery
To ensure a timely arrival for a Sunday holiday, such as Easter, Mother’s/Father’s Day, please use these guidelines.
- Nationwide ground delivery: Order by Friday, one week prior to the holiday, before 10 a.m. PST.
- Northwest ground/two-day delivery: Order by the Wednesday before the holiday, before 10 a.m. PST
- Next-day delivery: order by the Thursday before the holiday, before 10 a.m. PST.
For holidays with fixed dates, such as Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, or birthdays, please remember that UPS uses business days to calculate shipping times. For example, if you need chocolates by Tuesday, your two-day shipping order needs to be received before 10 a.m. PST, by the Thursday before, as Saturday and Sunday are not business days.
Summer Shipping Options
Between May 1 and October 31, we take extra precautions to make sure your chocolates arrive cool, and in the best condition possible.
When temperatures in destination city or in a shipping hub city reach 70° Fahrenheit, our standard shipping option is next-day, with shipments leaving our production facility Monday through Thursday. You may request next-day shipment on a Friday, but you’ll be charged a Saturday delivery fee.
Delivery in Downtown Portland, Oregon
We can make deliveries within a 5-mile radius of downtown Portland for a $10 delivery fee, unless specified otherwise.
- Delivery is available in the U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply for shipping to multiple locations with a single order.
- Shipping charges are subject to change and may be subject to sales tax in some states.
- Lindauer Confections is not responsible for incorrectly entered shipping addresses. Any additional costs incurred due to an incorrect address will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Lindauer Confections is unable to ship to PO Boxes or to APO and FPO locations.
- Lindauer Confections does not deliver on Fridays to ensure chocolates are not kept in a shipping warehouse over a weekend.
- Lindauer Confections is closed and cannot ship on these holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day (and the day after Thanksgiving) and Christmas Day (and in some cases, Christmas Eve or the day after Christmas).